Halloween is all about dressing up in different costumes and letting your hair down for one night. The one great thing about Halloween is that you don’t have to be the most aesthetic one in the room. You could be weird, nerdy, scary and you’d still stand out in a crowd. The whole concept of Halloween brings in a lot of excitement for everyone. And when it comes to dressing up, who better to do it than the college girls.
Yes, we know how much time and effort you put in to decide the perfect costume and all the face and body makeup. There is also a sense of competition in these parties as to who wears the best costume.
We are going to help you be the best dressed by listing down some costume ideas that you girls could choose from and be the star of the party.
Here Are Some Of The Ideas:
- Khaleesi – Almost all the GOT fanatics are crazy for Khaleesi, aren’t they? Well, you could be the limelight of a party dressing up as Khaleesi and of course rocking that blonde hairdo too. So, go sit on the iron throne and make sure you sit on it as you own it.
- Police Officer – Who does not like a hot police officer? And at a Halloween party, it could make some serious heads turn. The costume is easy to customize at home and also available in the market or on online portals. The accessories can include handcuffs or a stick which will just add on to the style quotient.
- Princess Leia – The iconic Star Wars character. Princess Leia has been a fantasy for so many people out there. The white costume can be made or purchased very easily as it is just a basic dress. Nothing extremely fancy. And don’t forget the iconic hairdo.
- Wonder Woman – Gal Gadot really set an example, right? A wonder woman costume is a great idea and the DC superhero could make heads turn. It looks extremely attractive and the fact that you can add on the accessories is always a benefit. You could use the sword and the shield and really make a style statement at the party.
- The Minion – They are one of the cutest animated characters ever. The squeaky voice, the songs and those antics that they pull off are outstanding. You could also dress up as a minion and raise the cuteness quotient of the party. The whole getup is also very easy to make. All you need is something yellow and some denim to go along with it. Paint your face a little yellow and get the cuteness into action.
- Cowgirl – Ever dreamt of being a cowgirl? If yes, then this is the perfect costume for you. All you need is a pair of jeans and a cowgirl hat (it’s very easily available). Pull this off and you could be sporting something very unique and yet so classy. Won’t go unnoticed for sure.
- Batwoman – She’s another bold and strong superhero and a lot of girls look up to. And not just being strong, the Batwoman costume also gives a sense of amazing style. You get to wear black which can hardly ever go wrong. Pair up with a batman and show your class.